Currently out of stock and the next shipment is late August so get your deposit in now. The awesome looking 250NK features a brand new 4 valve, DOHC, 250cc single cylinder engine with balance shaft produces 19.5kW and 22Nm of torque. Weighing in at only 151KG and with agile performance, the 250NK is perfect for the urban commuter or learner rider. Staying true to the ‘NK' character, CFMoto have again worked with Kiska Design to come up with an aggressively style package that is sure to have appeal in the Australian market. Styling features include a newly designed low-slung headlight, new fuel tank design to give the rider a more relaxed feel and a new tailpiece with integrated intakes that finishes the NK’s aggressive look. The 250NK shares a similar platform as the 150NK, with modern steel tubular chassis, upside down forks at the front and a single mono-shock at the rear to absorb the bumps. For economy Bosch fuel injection is used to minimise fuel consumption and to reduce emissions. Further economy can be achieved with use of the two power modes, sport and a detuned rain mode. In the braking department the 250NK is fitted with brakes, a Spanish specialist brake brand, also used on the 650NK, which provide more than adequate braking power. Our all new CFMoto 250NK with modern design, sporty performance and a extremely competitive ride away price is sure to be a hit with motorcyclists everywhere and a welcome addition to the growing CFMoto Motorcycle family. Finance is available if you need it TAP. Why not get your deposit placed with us now? We can even organise some trick little accessories, as shown in some of the photos, for not many more $$$.
New stock of the 250NK is due in soon so get your order in now.
We also now have a 300cc option with ABS for only $700 extra. How good is that!!
- HOW WE MAKE IT BETTER FOR YOU!
- Free membership to our exclusive "Platinum Edge Rewards Programme"
- Finance specialist in house
- We buy in bulk so you save money
- Huge choice in store
- Every one of our staff has a passion for motorbikes
- Save on every purchase
- Factory trained technicians in a fully equipped workshop
- Family owned and operated in South Australia for over two decades
- Only 8 kilometres south of Adelaide's CBD.
- Ezi payment plans available, trade ins welcome. Huge range of accessories on display. Get one of our exclusive Package Deals today!! We offer an exciting combination of on-going discounts, benefits, extras and discount freight that are only available to our customers.
- Contact one of our lifestyle consultants now!