NOT USED BUT BRAND NEW AND COVERED ZERO KM'S. Save $$$ with this cheap deal for South Australian customers ONLY to celebrate our Awesome Scooter Month!
Want to save over $3000 on a Vespa and get a better scooter? Check out how good this Kymco scoot is!
The Like 150 R has KYMCOs completely new 150cc, 10KW 4-valve engine, which boasts an impressive 16% over its predecessor, making it the most powerful scooter in its class. The new 150cc engine provides a smooth and linear output throughout its power band. KYMCO has developed several advanced engine mechanisms in the new model to reduce the operational noise for a more comfortable and quieter ride. High rigidity cam shaft holder minimizes the friction sound from valves Better cam shaft-balance optimizes performance efficiency Use of helical gear in the transmission reduces gear running sound A bearing tensioner design reduces possible cranking noise at high rpm Intake confined within resonance compartment reduces low frequency noise. The Like 150 R utilizes an exclusive S.S.C. horizontal engine support frame to help balance the weight transfer between the engine and the frame. It further prevents the lifting effect during acceleration and significantly improves the comfort the Likes ride.
The fuel tank of the Kymco Like is positioned way down in the front for the scooter and under the floor to lower the center of gravity for better rider balance. The Like is equipped with a front bi-beam frame design that increases the torsion resistance and provides further stability and comfort. The Kymco Like 150R comes with a complete set of LED lights, adding a distinctive charm of modern design. The benefits are increased brightness and less energy consumption than your traditional bulbs. The front headlight beam has an extra wide coverage that ensures excellent visibility at night. The under-seat storage compartment is large enough for an open face helmet and accessories. Traditional telescopic fork at the front with a max travel of 95mm for extra comfort, at the rear a duel 3-stage shock absorber with pre load adjustment and a max travel of 86mm ensures a safe and superior ride, even with two up. Further enhancements have been made with high rigidity lightweight aluminium rims designed to improve the scooters handling. Bosch ABS is the most reliable and fastest acting emergency braking system on the market. The Like is equipped with Boschs 9.1M ABS system, which is the lightest anti-lock braking system in the industry, at only 0.7kg. The Like 150 R will be the second Kymco scooter to feature Noodoe dashboard technology. It is an interactive dash that connects your smart phone to the scooter, provides smart navigation, has a customisable dash display, allows the rider to create their very own display and share through the Noodoe cloud an online social community. 3-year factory warranty program* provides advanced product coverage and delivers a superior ownership experience.
- HOW WE MAKE IT BETTER FOR YOU!
- Free scooter riding lesson with all purchases
- Free membership to our exclusive "Platinum Edge Rewards Programme"
- Finance specialist in house.
- We buy in bulk so you save money
- Huge choice in store
- Every one of our staff has a passion for scooters.
- Huge range of accessories on display and you can save on every purchase.
- We can take care of the registration and transfer paperwork for you to save you the hassle.
- Factory trained technicians in a fully equipped workshop.
- Family owned and operated in South Australia for over three decades.
- Only 10 minutes south of Adelaide CBD.
- Ezi payment plans available.
- We will trade anything so if you have something other than a motorcycle to trade just call in and show us what you have.
- We offer you the opportunity to have a security registration certificate on your motorcycle.
Get one of our exclusive Package Deals today!! We offer an exciting combination of on-going discounts, benefits like free loan machines, extras and discount freight that are only available to our customers.
Contact one of our lifestyle consultants now!