Fantastic machine for both a fully licensed or learner rider as these Classic 500's are a absolute joy to ride and this example IS lovely so if you would like to reserve this Royal Enfield contact us on.
Royal Enfield, the worlds oldest motorcycle brand in continuous production, introduces the special Redditch Edition to its popular Classic 500 series.
In the 1950s, Royal Enfield motorcycles were manufactured in its pre-world war era factories in Redditch, a needle making town located fifteen miles south of Birmingham in UK. The Royal Enfield Classic introduced in 2008 is designed on the lines of the original 1950s J2 and it is a tribute to the retro look of British motorcycles in the post World War II era. The Classic retains the quintessential classic British styling of the 1950s; simple, harmonious, proportioned and finished. Powered by Royal Enfields 500cc unit construction engine (UCE), front & rear mudguards, the headlight casing, the fuel tank, the oval tool box, the exhaust fins, the speedometer dials, the single-seat spring saddle, tail light assembly and the headlamp cap, all these conform to the native imagery of British motorcycles in the aftermath of World War II. Although the Redditch plant stopped producing motorcycles in 1967, its effect on the look and feel of a Royal Enfield motorcycle is still distinct even today.
It is perhaps this reason why the Classic has since gone on to become one of the most loved motorcycles from Royal Enfield. Today the new Redditch Edition plays special tribute to the paint schemes of the motorcycles produced at Redditch from the 50s with 3 colourways; Redditch Red, Redditch Green and Redditch Blue. Piping on the seats and a distinctive Redditch monogram seen first on a 125cc in 1939 also give way to the early styling of Royal Enfield motorcycles.
With the timeless design and dependability of the Classic, the new Redditch Edition will make any motorcycle enthusiast or first-time rider proud to own a piece of history.
- HOW WE MAKE IT BETTER FOR YOU!
- Free membership to our exclusive "Platinum Edge Rewards Programme"
- Finance specialist in house.
- We buy in bulk so you save money
- Huge choice in store
- Every one of our staff has a passion for motorbikes.
- Huge range of accessories on display and you can save on every purchase.
- We can take care of the registration and transfer paperwork for you to save you the hassle.
- Factory trained technicians in a fully equipped workshop.
- Family owned and operated in South Australia for over three decades.
- Only 10 minutes south of Adelaide CBD.
- Ezi payment plans available.
- We will trade anything so if you have something other than a motorcycle to trade just call in and show us what you have.
- We offer you the opportunity to have a security registration certificate on your motorcycle.
Get one of our exclusive Package Deals today!! We offer an exciting combination of on-going discounts, benefits like free loan machines, extras and discount freight that are only available to our customers.
Contact one of our lifestyle consultants now!