PLEASE NOTE THIS DEAL IS ONLY FOR SOUTH AUSTRALIA CUSTOMERS. This awesome twin is in stock right here right now so why not come in at see the long awaited Interceptor 650 twin. From the Royal Enfield dealer that cares!
Easy like Sunday morning.
The Royal Enfield Interceptor 2019 marks the return of one of Royal Enfield's most loved classic motorcycles. Hailing from a time when all that mattered was that the California sun was out and the surf was up, the new Interceptor retains every bit of charm that made it a legend. The 650 Twin is the rebirth of Royal Enfield’s legendary parallel twin cylinder engine. And it’s driving two Royal Enfield classic motorcycles – the Interceptor and the Continental GT. While classically styled and visually beautiful, the new engine is Royal Enfield’s most forward-looking yet, with a cleaner, elegant look, fewer components, less weight and easier maintenance.
Easy Come, Easy Go.
Sit back, breathe in, breeze away. The Interceptor exudes a versatile, laid-back attitude with its upright riding position. And its suspension is developed for precise, immediate handling while staying agile and light. Fun, under your control.
Powered by the air-oil cooled parallel 650 Twin, the Interceptor is a trove of ’60s design staples with its 7? headlight, twin clock front and quilted twin seat. The narrow teardrop tank is slapped with a classic badge and topped with a Monza-style fuel cap. A dual cradle frame with a rear loop makes up the core, by way of a nod to the original Interceptor.
Note: "Custom" colours (Ravishing Red and Baker Express) are $9990 and the "Chrome" colour (Glitter and Dust) is $10290. Some of the photos are shown with the optional sports mufflers that cost a few more dollars.
- HOW WE MAKE IT BETTER FOR YOU!
- Free membership to our exclusive "Platinum Edge Rewards Programme"
- Finance specialist in house.
- We buy in bulk so you save money
- Huge choice in store
- Every one of our staff has a passion for motorbikes.
- Huge range of accessories on display and you can save on every purchase.
- We can take care of the registration and transfer paperwork for you to save you the hassle.
- Factory trained technicians in a fully equipped workshop.
- Family owned and operated in South Australia for over three decades.
- Only 10 minutes south of Adelaide CBD.
- Ezi payment plans available.
- We will trade anything so if you have something other than a motorcycle to trade just call in and show us what you have.
- We offer you the opportunity to have a security registration certificate on your motorcycle.
Get one of our exclusive Package Deals today!! We offer an exciting combination of on-going discounts, benefits like free loan machines, extras and discount freight that are only available to our customers.
Contact one of our lifestyle consultants now!