This Brutale 675cc feels soooo powerful it's hard to believe it's actually a 675cc engine. Come and have a look at this work of art and be ready to fall in love.
This Brutale 675 is light and flickable enough to dart around traffic and in the normal riding mode the power is softened making it even easier. Its turning circle isnt bad considering its sporting DNA, the mirrors are fine and the dash is really useful. Ground clearance is excellent despite the low seat and feel from the standard suspension is more than adequate. Its on the firm side out of the box, which does compromise hitting cobbled streets with speed but should work on track. You dont have to be an expert to get the most out of the Brutale on road or track. Thanks to its more friendly ergonomics you wouldnt be in agony on the ride home, The engine is almost as powerful as the engine in the F3 supersport bike, but makes more torque lower down the rev range, making it more useable on the road and great fun. The little three-cylinder motor also loves revs and will happily scream along and over rev. MV has listened to criticism and worked hard to improve throttle response from the first F3. Its much friendlier and not as snatchy as before.
THIS SPECIAL DEAL IS FOR SOUTH AUSTRALIA CUSTOMERS ONLY!! This Django has covered only 20km's. The fabulous Django is available in three elegant two-tone colour schemes. Dragon Red, Deep Ocean Blue and Vitamine Orange the Evasion transports you back to the festive Parisian streets of the 1950s. Also available new in 150 S and Allure models. The 150cc version of the Django is powered by a clean & efficient modern 4-stroke power plant. Call in to our Adelaide showroom and be impressed.
- HOW WE MAKE IT BETTER FOR YOU!
- Free membership to our exclusive "Platinum Edge Rewards Programme"
- Finance specialist in house.
- We buy in bulk so you save money
- Huge choice in store
- Every one of our staff has a passion for motorbikes.
- Huge range of accessories on display and you can save on every purchase.
- We can take care of the registration and transfer paperwork for you to save you the hassle.
- Factory trained technicians in a fully equipped workshop.
- Family owned and operated in South Australia for over three decades.
- Only 10 minutes south of Adelaide CBD.
- Ezi payment plans available.
- We will trade anything so if you have something other than a motorcycle to trade just call in and show us what you have.
- We offer you the opportunity to have a security registration certificate on your motorcycle.
Get one of our exclusive Package Deals today!! We offer an exciting combination of on-going discounts, benefits like free loan machines, extras and discount freight that are only available to our customers.
Contact one of our lifestyle consultants now!