The name America holds a prominent place in the MV Agusta heritage. The primary reference is to the S America 750, a model that dates back to 1975 and which boasted an in-line four-cylinder engine with dual overhead camshaft, 75 horsepower and air cooling. More than 25 years later, it was the first Brutale, the four-cylinder designed by Massimo Tamburini, to revive the name America with an immediately recognisable colour scheme: red, white and blue. Fast forward to the year 2012, it was time for another rendition of the Brutale America, also on a four-cylinder platform. The very first three-cylinder Brutale America was introduced last year. Precisely because of the success of this version, the CRC workshop conceived a new interpretation on the Dragster 800 RR platform. This brand new America reiterates the attractive colour scheme on a mica blue base with iridescent reflections and horizontal graphic cuts that enhance the original characteristics of the Dragster 800 RR: irreverent design, top shelf technical features and as always an extreme attention to detail. The upper part of the fuel tank is adorned with stars, just like on the 750 S from forty-five years ago. The saddle boasts stitching with gold highlights and unique materials for the areas dedicated to the rider and the passenger. The beautiful spoke wheels pay homage to the colours of the American flag: blue hub, red spokes and white rim. The glossy black finish of some components stands out, such as the front mudguard with the MV Agusta logo and the side of the radiator with the America Special Edition decal which also graces the instrument cluster cover along with the progressive production number. The MV Agusta Dragster 800 RR America will be made in a limited edition of just 200 units, accompanied by a certificate of authenticity.
- HOW WE MAKE IT BETTER FOR YOU!
- Free membership to our exclusive "Platinum Edge Rewards Programme"
- Finance specialist in house.
- We buy in bulk so you save money
- Huge choice in store
- Every one of our staff has a passion for motorbikes.
- Huge range of accessories on display and you can save on every purchase.
- We can take care of the registration and transfer paperwork for you to save you the hassle.
- Factory trained technicians in a fully equipped workshop.
- Family owned and operated in South Australia for over three decades.
- Only 10 minutes south of Adelaide CBD.
- Ezi payment plans available.
- We will trade anything so if you have something other than a motorcycle to trade just call in and show us what you have.
- We offer you the opportunity to have a security registration certificate on your motorcycle.
Get one of our exclusive Package Deals today!! We offer an exciting combination of on-going discounts, benefits like free loan machines, extras and discount freight that are only available to our customers.
Contact one of our lifestyle consultants now!