This price shown includes South Australian government charges and on road costs. We can freight interstate for more $$$$.
This is what Motorcycle News UK had to say about this awesome power cruiser,
'Yes, it bares more than a passing resemblance to that superbike-engined cruiser made in Bologna, an hour up the road from Benellis factory in Pesaro. But lets not get caught up in who copied who, because the A2 licence-friendly 502C is a revelation.
Benelli has created a very capable mid-sized cruiser with the new 502C. It might not be dripping in wow factor but it has its own rumbling character, a refined Honda-like motor and is great value for money.'
Its packed with lots of tasty equipment and performs well around town and beyond. If youre into this style of bike and you have an A2 licence its the perfect place to start your biking journey. The Italian/Chinese company have turned a corner producing well-made, genuinely desirable machines and the 502C is just the beginning.
This brand new model 502C cruiser is now released features the well established in-line four-stroke twin cylinder, liquid cooled engine with four valves per cylinder and double overhead camshaft, offering a smooth and extremely pleasant power delivery for optimum fuel consumption. With aggressive lines and an eccentric spirit the 502C is the new urban cruiser designed for those who love to stand out with style and elegance on the city streets riding a bold modern bike. The 502C is powered by the highly advanced 499cc twin-cylinder engine, 4-valve technology and double overhead camshfafts for maximum power, fuel injection for precise throttle response, and a six-speed gearbox. High quality suspension includes 41mm inverted fork up front (with 125mm of stroke) and a Rear swing arm with central shock absorber spring preload adjustable. The combination offers superb wheel control and a comfortable ride. The tube trellis frame with steel plates emphasises the cruiser spirit of this new motorcycle and ensures maximum agility and control.
- HOW WE MAKE IT BETTER FOR YOU!
- Free membership to our exclusive "Platinum Edge Rewards Programme"
- Finance specialist in house
- We buy in bulk so you save money
- Huge choice in store
- Every one of our staff has a passion for motorbikes
- Save on every purchase
- Factory trained technicians in a fully equipped workshop
- Family owned and operated in South Australia for over two decades
- Only 8 kilometres south of Adelaide's CBD.
- Ezi payment plans available, trade ins welcome. Huge range of accessories on display. Get one of our exclusive Package Deals today!! We offer an exciting combination of on-going discounts, benefits, extras and discount freight that are only available to our customers.
- Contact one of our lifestyle consultants now!