So much bike for very little investment. This Shiver GT 750 is a one owner well looked after all rounder motorcycle with all the keys and books. It's such a great bike to ride and with the awesome sounding Akrapovic exhausts, genuine Aprilia luggage, an aluminium composite chassis, radial brakes, upside-down 43mm Marzocchi forks, Sachs side-mounted shock and a much better touring fairing than the other Shiver models. This GT would make you smile if you long distance touring or if it's just a short hills ride so be quick as this GT 750 is bound to sell quickly.
'Aprilia Shiver GT
Aprilia's foray into sportstouring has been quite seamless - simply by adding a screen, half fairing and anti-lock braking to its thrill-seeking Shiver naked bike
After first riding the Shiver naked bike last year, I flirted with the idea of buying one after being seduced by its performance and handling -- true blue Aprilia traits. It didn't happen, but that was more a function of household budgetary constraints than anything else. In performance terms, the 750cc Shiver delivered more than enough grunt to get my kicks, and in close combat, twisty action it was agile and gave plenty of feedback with its light and neutral steering.
As far as the rest of the GT is concerned, it's business as usual: ride by wire technology on the 749cc fuel injected mill, three different engine maps, an aluminium composite chassis, radial brakes, upside-down 43mm Marzocchi non-adjustable forks, and Sachs side-mounted shock.
But the GT is universally good, which makes it a superb for everything from day-to-day use to the aforementioned country carve-up. That's a boon for a wide cross-section of riders.' This is what Bikesales had to say when the Shiver GT 650 was launched.
We can freight Australia-wide for the below prices:
Adelaide to Melbourne $520
Adelaide to Sydney $680
Adelaide to Canberra $662
Adelaide to Brisbane $772
Adelaide to Cairns $1381
Adelaide to Devonport $1128
Adelaide to Perth $744
Adelaide to Darwin $1559
- HOW WE MAKE IT BETTER FOR YOU!
- Free membership to our exclusive "Platinum Edge Rewards Programme"
- Finance specialist in house.
- We buy in bulk so you save money
- Huge choice in store
- Every one of our staff has a passion for motorbikes.
- Huge range of accessories on display and you can save on every purchase.
- We can take care of the registration and transfer paperwork for you to save you the hassle.
- Factory trained technicians in a fully equipped workshop.
- Family owned and operated in South Australia for over three decades.
- Only 10 minutes south of Adelaide CBD.
- Ezi payment plans available.
- We will trade anything so if you have something other than a motorcycle to trade just call in and show us what you have.
- We offer you the opportunity to have a security registration certificate on your motorcycle.
Get one of our exclusive Package Deals today!! We offer an exciting combination of on-going discounts, benefits like free loan machines, extras and discount freight that are only available to our customers.
Contact one of our lifestyle consultants now!